Moist winds, rains and trails they all are highly loved especially when you are a travel freak and what a travel freak without a Himachal plan this August. So here we come up with 7 reasons why to visit Himachal this August.
1. Awesome Weather : Just think about the weather early morning after a rainfall. Hotel window showing dense fog covered trees, cool down temperature and greens all around what else can urge you to be at Himachal other than this.
2. Visit Shiva Temples in Holy Month of Shravan : Sharavan is considered to be one of most pious month for Shiv bhakts and during this holy month visiting Baijnath temple Palampur, Bijli Mahadev Kullu, Jatoli Mahadev Solan and so more.
3. Be part of Sharavan Festival at Naina Devi Temple :The Sharavan fair is held at the holy shrine of Naina Devi, while the Ashapuri fair is held in Kangra. Sharavan fair at the holy site of Naina Devi can be the best thing to be done.
4. Minijar Fair of Chamba : Chamba’s famous Minjar fair which celebrates the bounty of nature and prays for a good harvest is normally held in August. ‘Minjars’, maize shoots or silken stands, are cast on the waters of the river Ravi and the town immerses itself in a week of celebration.
5. Gift a Trip : This raksha bandhan give your sister unlimited memories and fun by simply sponsoring a trip to himachal for her. Raksha bandhan will be observed on 15th of this August 2019 and if you are unable to spend time with her this sponsored trip gift will do all of works and make your bond even stronger.
6. Visit Kasol-Kheerganga-Tosh : Kasol also known as Mini Israel of India is awaiting for you this rains and there can be no time better than August to do it. Hence pack the bags and get set go.
7. Number of Holidays Coming to Refresh your Mind : Following is the list of Holidays along with Dates.
List of holidays in August :
10th-12th August (2nd Saturday and Eid holiday)
15th August (Independence day and Raksha Bandhan)
24th-25thAugust (Janmashtami and Sunday)